Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun With Dick And Jane....2009 style....



Happy New Year everyone!

This is my brand new (almost) anonymous blog.

I had (still have) another blog that I made available only to those that requested to be readers because I felt that I had put too many real-life indicators on there for people that 'know' me in real life to use (against) me.

So, here is the new blog called Fun with Dick and Jane (not our real names!).

Dick's real name is not Dick but he can be one at times so it suits! My real name is not Jane but it is a 4 lettered name and I am female so it will do!

I loved the Dick and Jane books when I was young. They are how I learnt to read. I recently rediscovered them when I purchased my new 2009 Calendar all about Dick and Jane...Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment